2022/2023 Ghana Public Health Training Institutions Admission Forms
Public Health Training Institutions Admission Forms
Learn about the 2022/2023 Ghana Public Training Institute Admission Forms and how to apply.
The general public is here informed about the release of 2022/2023 Ghana Public Training Institute admissions. Therefore, the Ghana Public Training Institute invites Applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programmes offered at the institution for the 2022/2023 Academic Year:
The Admission Forms for the various programs for the 2022/2023 academic year are available now.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants must follow the under-listed procedure:
- To begin with, interested applicants must purchase an application voucher from any branches of the Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00).
- However, All purchased vouchers are valid until 5th August 2022 if not used.
- All information will be sent through SMS or Email.
- After payment, applicants will receive a code providing them with a unique Serial Number (SN) as well as a PIN.
- Afterward, applicants must provide a personal phone number as well as an e-mail address. Applicants are not to use the email addresses of relatives.
- Thereafter, applicants must use their PIN codes and Serial numbers to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Most importantly, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
- Afterward, applicants must follow the instructions indicated carefully. Then, fill out the relevant stages of the admission process.
- Applicants can use their PINs and Serial Numbers to track the status of the admission process.
- Thus, applicants can buy MOH training institutions’ E-vouchers via mobile money by dialing *887*18#. Afterward, follow the prompt.
Additionally, APPLICANTS CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILLING THEIR FORMS.
On this note, only candidates who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend interviews.
Hence, wrongful information (e.g. grades, etc. ) found on the completed forms will automatically disqualify the applicant. Therefore, applicants must give the exact grade as indicated on their examination results sheet obtained.
Most importantly, applicants must take their time to fill out all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading their photographs.
For more information, applicants could visit the official website of the Ministry of Health www.moh.gov.gh
OPENING DATE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Applications will be open to qualified candidates to apply for any of the Nursing Training Institutions in Ghana from Monday, 16th May 2022 to Friday, 29th July 2022.
- 2022/2023 Nursing Training Admission Forms
- How To Buy Nursing Training Voucher Using Mobile Money
- List of Nursing Training Schools In Ghana
- 2022/2023 UCC UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORMS
- UHAS Postgraduate Admission Forms 2022/2023
- 2022/2023 UHAS Undergraduate Admissions Forms
- 2022 Admission Form For KNUST Top-Up Engineering
- 2022/2023 STUDENT LOAN TRUST FUND (SLTF) ONLINE APPLICATION
The post 2022/2023 Ghana Public Health Training Institutions Admission Forms appeared first on NewWebGh.