2022/2023 UCC Graduate Entry Medical Programme (GEMP) Admission
The general public is hereby informed that the University of Cape Coast (UCC) graduate entry medical programs (bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery) admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic year have been released.
Therefore, interested candidates are invited to apply for admission into the University of Cape Coast (UCC) graduate entry medical programs (bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery) for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applicants should note that the program is a full-time residential program. It will commence in March 2023.
To be eligible for admission, applicants must possess the following:
- To begin with, applicants should have a Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in a science-related program. With a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) obtained from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Secondly, applicants should pass an entrance examination. This will be held on Monday, 17th October 2022. Afterward, a selection interview will be held from Tuesday 18th to Friday 21st October 2022.
- Also, Interested candidates may participate in Preparatory Classes that will be organized from Monday, 3rd October 2022 to Friday, 14th October 2022 at the Amonoo-Kuofi Medical Village. This will enhance the candidate’s chances of passing the entrance examination. Hence, applicants would be required to pay an amount of One Thousand Ghana Cedis (GHS1,000.00). This will cover the classes, examination, and a meal daily (lunch) during the classes.
- However, applicants who may wish to opt-out of the preparatory classes will be required to pay only the examination fees of Four Hundred Ghana cedis (GH₡400.00).
Interested applicants should note that the program is strictly fee-paying.
Centers For Sale of E-vouchers
Application e-vouchers may be obtained from any of the centers below:
- To begin with, Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Secondly, University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Thirdly, I-J Consult, Millennium City, Kasoa (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road) (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Also, Ghana Post Company Limited (Regional and District Capitals) – (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Also, available at All Network Branches of GCB Bank Nationwide
- Furthermore, All Network Branches of ADB Bank Nationwide
- Moreover, All Network Branches of GT Bank Nationwide
- Besides the above, All Network Branches of ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
- Additionally, All Network Branches of Republic Bank Nationwide
- Again, All Network Branches of Consolidated Bank Nationwide Bank
- Last but not least, All Network Branches of Zenith Bank Nationwide
- Lastly, All Network Branches of Prudential Bank Nationwide
COST OF E-VOUCHERS
Below is the cost of e-vouchers
- Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢220.00
- International Applicants – free
How To Submit Copies Of Completed Application Form
After completing the application forms, applicants should follow the steps below to submit their applications.
- Firstly, Two copies of completed online application forms together with two copies of results slips should be sent by POST and NOT delivered by hand. The copies should reach the Director, Directorate of Academic Affairs (DAA), University of Cape Coast no later than Friday, 16th September 2022.
- Secondly, applicants are to ensure that application forms are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission. This is because forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
- Also, no additional documents will be accepted after the submission of completed application forms. Therefore, applicants should note that only photocopies of certificates or result slips should accompany completed application forms. However, original certificates/result slips of applicants offered admission will be inspected before registration. Moreover, documents accompanying the application forms are not returnable.
Provide The Following Information
Applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the large EMS envelope:
- Firstly, the application reference number
- Secondly, full name
- Thirdly, the postal address
- Lastly, the application category (GEM)
Thus, application forms received without Application Reference Numbers, copies of results slip, or transcripts will not be processed.
How To Apply?
Applicants should visit apply.ucc.edu.gh for further instructions.
CLOSING DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION
The closing dates for online application and submission of application forms are Tuesday, 13th September 2022, and Friday, 16th September 2022 respectively.
- 2022/2023 UCC UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORMS
- 2022/2023 Nursing Training Admission Forms
- How To Buy Nursing Training Voucher Using Mobile Money
- List of Nursing Training Schools In Ghana
- 2022/2023 UCC UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORMS
- UHAS Postgraduate Admission Forms 2022/2023
- 2022/2023 UHAS Undergraduate Admissions Forms
- 2022 Admission Form For KNUST Top-Up Engineering
The post 2022/2023 UCC Graduate Entry Medical Programme (GEMP) Admission appeared first on NewWebGh.