2022 Fully Funded International Diplomat’s Conference in Baku, Azerbaijan
International Diplomat’s Conference in Baku, Azerbaijan
Good news for international students!! Applications are invited for students to apply for the 2022 International Diplomat’s Conference in Baku, Azerbaijan. Students from any part of the world are qualified to apply.
Thus, the “Voice For Rights International Association Canada” in partnership with “Teaching Pakistan” will take care of all the expenses for the successful candidates.
The Conference has two seats available. They are the following:
- Firstly, Fully Funded seats
- Secondly, Partially Funded Seats
It will focus attention on cross-culture exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, and global interaction. Also, friendship, collaboration, Sustainable Development Goals, as well as youth strengthening.
The amazing part is that there are no IELTS or TOEFL requirements. Also, applicants in any academic field are eligible to apply. Interested applicants should note that the conference will begin on 26th and ends on 28th August 2022.
Details about the 2022 International Diplomat’s Conference in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Host Country: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Conference Duration: 26th to 28th August 2022
- Program Coverage: Fully Funded
- Number of Participants: 100
- Closing Date: 9th July 2022
In view of the above, interested applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply for this amazing opportunity.
The Financial Coverage of the conference is grouped into three categories:
- Firstly, Fully Funded
- Secondly, Partially Funded
- Thirdly, Self Funded
Benefits for Fully-Funded Participants
The following expenses will be covered under the 2022 International Diplomat’s Conference in Baku, Azerbaijan:
- Firstly, Travel expenses to the sum of $500 USD
- Secondly, an Award recognizing applicants’ efforts
- Thirdly, accommodation for the whole period of the Program will be provided
- Also, Certificate will be given to participants
- Additionally, Meals will be provided to participants
- Another is Fellowship Kit
- Next is Sight Seeing
- Last but not least, Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Lastly, Celebration Party for participants
Benefits For Partially-Funded Participants
- To begin with, an award recognizing the applicant’s efforts
- Secondly, accommodation for the whole period of the Program will be made available
- Thirdly, Certificate will be awarded
- Also, Meals will be given
- Besides that, Fellowship Kit
- In addition to that, Site Seeing
- Also, Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Lastly, Celebration Party
Topics at the Conference
- To begin with, Freedom of Speech
- Followed by International Law and Justice
- Another is Global Economic Instability
Objectives of the Conference
The objective of the conference is for participants:
- Firstly, encourage cross-culture, peace, and companionship between the youth of different countries.
- Secondly, develop leadership, team building, and entrepreneurial skills amongst participants. Also, empower them to take leadership on UN-Sustainable Development Goals.
- Again, to encourage participants to find themselves through various means of self-exploration.
- Additionally, intensify and achieve greater self-awareness. Have a positive sense of well-being amongst participants of different countries.
- Lastly, to help participants to discover the magnificence, culture as well as the spirituality of Azerbaijan.
Who Qualifies to apply?
- First of all, interested applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Secondly, applicants should be passionate about social change.
- Thirdly, applicants should be engaged in social or educational activities at any level.
- However, motivated young international students with no social experience also qualify to apply. But will need to express their vision for social change.
- Lastly, interested applicants should have a passport
How to Apply
Interested applicants should complete the application carefully. Afterward, payment proof of $31.99 USD should e attached. Then applicants should submit and keep themselves updated. Therefore, to apply, interested applicants should click on the link below to:
The closing date to apply for the conference is July 9, 2022.
Also, For more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
The post 2022 Fully Funded International Diplomat’s Conference in Baku, Azerbaijan appeared first on NewWebGh.