2023 MEXT APU Japan Scholarships (Fully Funded)
International students are invited to apply for the 2023 MEXT APU Japan Scholarships. The 2023 APU university scholarship is fully-funded. Therefore, students from all over the globe seeking to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate degrees are encouraged to apply.
The Asia Pacific University (APU) is among the top private universities in Japan. This scholarship opportunity is among the free scholarships offered in Japan.
Interested applicants who seek to apply for the 2023 MEXT APU scholarship do not need to submit IELTS.
Types of MEXT Scholarships
There are two categories of MEXT scholarships, namely;
- Firstly, MEXT Embassy Recommendation Scholarship.
- Secondly, MEXT University Recommended (UR) Scholarship.
For embassy Recommended Scholarship, interested applicants should CLICK HERE.
Details of 2023 MEXT APU University Japan Scholarships
- Host Country: Japan
- Host University: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Doctoral (PhD.)
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: 16th November 2022
MEXT IS DIVIDED INTO THREE DIVISIONS
- Also, Master’s course: Thus, interested applicants who have completed 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan should apply.
- To begin with, Bachelor Students: Interested Applicants who have completed 12 years of school education in countries other than Japan shall apply.
- Last, Doctoral Course: Applicants who have finished the grade of different years of school education in countries other than Japan.
2023 MEXT (UR) APU University Financial Coverage
- Firstly, Full Admission Fee.
- Secondly, full tuition will be covered
- Lastly, an Economy class Air travel will be provided between the home country and APU at the start and end of the program.
Who Qualifies for 2023 MEXT APU University Japan Scholarship
- Firstly, the Scholarship is open to all students across the globe.
- Secondly, students must have the intention of studying abroad in Japan.
- Thirdly, students must be a national of a MEXT member country
- Also, applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1988
- Lastly, applicants must have a GPA of a minimum of 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university.
Interested applicants must meet any of the English language requirements. Thus, an English Proficiency Test Score of B2 or above.
Also, students whose medium of instruction is the English Language should submit an English Proficiency Certificate from their past university.
How to Apply for the 2023 MEXT APU Japan Scholarship
- Firstly, applicants visit this LINK to start their application
- Afterward, applicants should click on the Undergraduate button at the top right corner.
- Also, applicants must click HERE for Graduates.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for Submitting the APU application is November 16, 2022 (for September 2023 Enrollment).
Also, For more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.