4 HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL AFRICAN BUSINESS LEADERS SHARE THEIR BEST BUSINESS ADVICE
There is no guidebook when it comes to owning a business. Most big businesses did not have answers to some of the challenges they faced. But they forged on and have made names for themselves.
We all know that starting a business is quite difficult but there are lessons to be learned from those that have been successful and know what to avoid.
Whether you’re thinking about starting a business of your own, or you just need a little extra inspiration in your professional life, this roundup of the best business advice from some African business leaders should do the trick.
Here are some highly successful entrepreneurs who have shared their biggest business lessons.
1 . CEO OF MFS AFRICA, DARE OKOUDJOU
There is no perfect time to start a business. According to the founder of MFS AFRICA, you cannot give a said time to start a business. Whether there is a pandemic or an economic recession, you can start a new business because every day, there are new needs. These needs could be short-term or could stay forever. Many times some of these needs remain but then should be met in a different way. The products you create should address the immediate needs of your consumers.
2 . OLIVE GACHARA, CEO IMAGE OF OLIVE(KENYA)
This CEO says you should not work for the money, fame, or recognition, but because you love what you do and you believe with everything within you that, that is your purpose in life. She also says you should not always go to the bank for loans as start-up capital. To Olive, if you could start with what you have and plow back the profit into the business. You can also get funding from investors and investment groups that way your business can expand.
3 . Ajuma Nasenyana, founder and executive director of City Models Africa(Kenya)
According to this executive director, being true to yourself is the real deal. You will be tired along the lines of you acting like someone else. The Director also added that you need to take things one at a time, find your strength and maximize it. You cannot handle everything thus, you need to do that which you can do perfectly.
4 . CEO OF ENDEAVOUR NIGERIA, TOSIN FANIRO-DADA
She advises aspiring entrepreneurs to focus on long-term goals and never lose focus on why they started as entrepreneurs. She also advises that upcoming entrepreneurs do not jump on trends because it is popular among people, but rather, they should focus on entering ventures that will be profitable in the long run.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
The post 4 HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL AFRICAN BUSINESS LEADERS SHARE THEIR BEST BUSINESS ADVICE appeared first on NewWebGh.