5 BIGGEST E-COMMERCE START-UPS IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN
According to some research, Africa has been witnessing substantial growth in e-commerce, since 2021. Some of the e-Commerce companies are located in Sub-Saharan African countries like South Africa, Nigeria, and Kenya. Below is a list of the top 5 biggest eCommerce start-ups in Sub-Saharan Africa.
LIST OF 5 BIGGEST E-COMMERCE START-UPS
1. FIRSTLY, JUMIA
Jumia is an eCommerce platform that provides innovative, convenient, and very affordable goods and services to consumers online. As compared to all the other eCommerce platforms, Jumia is considered a company with large Web traffic. According to data tracked, the company’s monthly visit amounts to about 23.3 million.
2 . SECONDLY, TAKEALOT.COM
Another eCommerce platform is TAKEALOT, which is based in South Africa. It is ranked as the second eCommerce platform in Africa that is mostly visited. Its main objective is to become the most customer-centric online shopping platform in Africa. The company’s monthly visit amounts to an average of 10.5 million per month.
3 . THIRDLY, KONGA
Konga is also another big eCommerce platform that can be found in Lagos. It is also the third most visited eCommerce platform in Africa. On the website or platform, they sell books, home appliances, mobile phones, groceries, and other home essentials or gadgets. It has an estimated monthly visit of about 2.3 million.
4. ALSO, BIDORBUY.CO.ZA
Bidorbuy is also a South African-based eCommerce platform or company. It was reported that every month, the platform records an average of 1.9 million visits. It is the fourth biggest eCommerce platform in Africa.
5. LASTLY, ZANDO.CO.ZA
This is also a South African-based eCommerce company. It is the last platform on the list of the top 5 eCommerce start-ups in Sub-Saharan Africa. The company records an estimated number of 570,000 traffic or visits on the website every month.
It must be noted that these companies were ranked based on their website trafficking and engagement. This was reported by the Statista. Also, it is likely that there will be more growth in the African eCommerce due to several factors. Other eCommerce platforms in Africa include Twiga foods, Copia Global, Tekkie Town, MaxAB, Brimore, and Capital.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
The post 5 BIGGEST E-COMMERCE START-UPS IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN appeared first on NewWebGh.