5 MOST STRESSFUL CITIES IN AFRICA TO LIVE IN
People never dream of living in a place that is very stressful. This is because of the overcrowded living condition, unemployment, inadequate health care, and air pollution. All these factors altogether make the place very stressful to live in. Research conducted discovered that there Mumbai, India is the most stressful city in the world.
Nonetheless in this article, we shall make a list of about 5 African cities considered to be very stressful to live in.
LIST OF AFRICAN STRESSFUL CITIES
1. FIRSTLY, LAGOS
Lagos is ranked as the 99th most stressful African city in the world. Most of the nation’s international commercial flows are accessed in Lagos. Thus, Lagos is known for its production of over 50% of Nigeria’s partly revenues.
Several factors account for the city being ranked as the most stressful. Some of these factors include overpopulation and an excessive degree of visitors to the city. All these factors altogether make Lagos quite a difficult place to live in.
2. SECONDLY, CAIRO
Cairo is one of the largest cities in Egypt. It is also ranked as the second most stressful city to live in. Cairo is a center for financial manufacturing as well as other monetary management. Overpopulation and excessive migration of visitors continuously make the city very stressful to live in.
3. THIRDLY, DAKAR
Dakar is a central facility or hub for international Air visitors. It is a city in Senegal. Dakar offers its people very good conditions such as political stability, geographic proximity, and quality reception infrastructures. Despite these factors, there is overpopulation and usually, air pollution in the city. This makes living in the city quite unbearable.
4. ANOTHER IS NAIROBI
Nairobi is one of the largest cities in Kenya, specifically between Cairo and Johannesburg. Nairobi is known to be a very busy business place, even serving d the regional headquarters for all the multinational corporations as well the international organizations. Though the city proves to offer good conditions for business, it is very stressful to live in due to overcrowding and air pollution.
5. LASTLY, CASABLANCA
One of Morocco’s biggest cities and principal port is Casablanca. The city also functions as a home to North Africa’s large stock market. Factors such as the growing population rate, urban traffic congestion, air pollution, and density, make the city to be ranked the fifth most stressful city in Africa.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana