5 ways African creative artists can make money online
African creatives like graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, and others can turn their talent into a business that will fetch them more money.
Now is the best time for creatives to take advantage of the internet, by using the opportunity of free marketing to promote your art business. These are some recommendations from experts on how to make money online.
1 . BY SELLING YOUR ART ONLINE
Creative artists from Africa can benefit from the art industry by showcasing their artwork on the internet. You can promote your creative work by showcasing your gallery and having a printed version of your illustrations, paintings, or photographs.
2. START AN ONLINE CLASS
Creatives have a lot of skills that people desire to learn, so you can create content for online education platforms like Udemy or Coursera. Many will be willing to pay money for knowledge. All you will need is a good smartphone with a good camera.
You will have to offer something unique because there are thousands of courses teaching creative topics.
3. SELL YOUR PICTURES TO THE STOCK WEBSITE
Creatives who illustrate, design, or take photos can sell their piece of art on a stock website. These stock websites pay you for the photographs whether it is nature, holidays, or animals. The creatives apart from being paid receive a commission of about 25 percent or more when someone downloads the picture.
This however depends on the agency or subscription offered to the creative. Some of these stock websites are Getty Images, Shutterstock, Envato, and more. Although the money sometimes ain’t substantial, photographers can make some extra money.
4. START A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Most creatives can make money by starting an art channel. You get some money when you have a thousand subscribers or have people watch your video for 4000 hours. You can also be reviewing other artworks or creating art content that solves challenges faced in the art industry. that will keep your viewers glued to your channel.
5. TAKING UP FREELANCE PROJECTS
Taking up a freelance job will give your resume a good boost. Our creative artists on the continent can create a profile of what they do and set the amount of money they charge for their work. Some of the sites where you can take up freelance projects include Freelancer, Fiverr, and Upwork.
It is about the time most African creatives start pursuing their dreams of making more money by putting their works out there for many to see and purchase.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
The post 5 ways African creative artists can make money online appeared first on NewWebGh.