5 ways Africans can make big money from food and agribusiness
Agriculture is important to Africa’s economy and a major source of wealth for many countries. Agriculture is lucrative for both investors and farmers. This makes it ideal for Africans hoping to generate more income.
There are several ventures in agribusiness that can make and create wealth for you. We put together five of the most commonly known sectors in the agri-businesses to earn money.
1 . FIRSTLY, SELL FARM PRODUCE
To begin with, selling farm produce is very profitable for investors. It is a money-making strategy in Africa. Buying and selling farm produce to consumers at a cheaper rate allows you to make big money.
Thus, one can go into an agreement with a farmer and invest in their business. During harvest, you get the farm produce ready for the market. You can as well have delivery services there where you deliver to people who may not be able to come to you. This will help you make big wealth for yourself.
2 . SECONDLY, AGRONOMY CONSULTANCY
Agronomy consultants offer worthy advisory services in exchange for money. The average agricultural consultant in the United States earned $23 per hour. It is time for skilled Africans to take advantage of the growing industry. This will yield results and earn high rewards. Thus, the average salary of an agronomy consultant is about $1,153 USD.
3 . THIRDLY, ONLINE FARMING
Also, Online Farming is profitable for investors. This will also boost farm productivity. Online farming involves merging digital technology into agricultural production from the producer to the consumer. Therefore, Skilled Africans with internet usability can benefit from online farming. They can achieve this by investing and selling harvested products online.
4 . ALSO, INVEST IN A FARM
Investment in agriculture is a long-term wealth-building strategy that can elevate the life of an African. Agriculture is described as a highly recommendable safe investment option for all. Africans can make big money by investing in crops like rice, maize, cassava, wheat, and corn, among others. Investing in agriculture means supporting food production, processing, and distribution.
5 . Last but not least, Teaching farming classes
According to Best College Online, teaching farming classes is interactive and profitable. It is ideal for retiring farmers. This helps them make big money from food and agribusiness. Hence, people with teaching skills and farming experience can make a living teaching online and offline. If you can impart knowledge to others by teaching, consider earning profits in the industry. You can start a tutorial class from any location on the continent.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
The post 5 ways Africans can make big money from food and agribusiness appeared first on NewWebGh.