Applications are invited from qualified applicants for appointment as Research Officers at Kintampo Health Research Centre, Kintampo, Bono-East Region
Join a collaborative and dynamic team of academic and research experts to generate data for public health policy.
- An opportunity for motivated research driven graduates to enhance their career,
develop strong data collection and management skills, and work with national and
international experts in malaria research.
- Work with Clinical coordinators based at 8 selected sentinel hospitals of MVPE,
hospital ward staff and field surveillance teams spread across six regions of Ghana
(Bono, Bono East, Ahafo, Central, Volta and Oti Regions).
- Maintaining the sentinel hospital register of study participants
- Draw up weekly work schedule
- Visit home of study participants to obtain consent and ascertain their residence and
- Liaise with the data management team to resolve queries with appropriate resolutions
- Appropriate filing of all study documentations.
- Timely response to all data queries.
- Strong cooperation with internal and external monitors during periodic visits at study site.
- Write progress reports
- Management of clinical study supplies and logistics with appropriate updates and documentations.
- Support Clinical Coordinators at sentinel hospitals
- Perform other assigned duties in line with KHRC.
To be eligible for this position, you must possess the following:
- BSc/MSc in related Public health discipline
- Experience in health facility and field-based data collection will be an advantage
- Must be Computer literate with experience in electronic data collection
- Must possess good writing and reporting skills
- Ability and willingness to work in any location of KHRC Research.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Remuneration will be according to Ghana Health Service standards.
Eligible applicants should submit hard copies of the following documents to the address
- Cover letter
- Detailed Curriculum vitae (including the name and address of two referees)
- Copies of academic certificates
- A valid professional License is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit their applications to the following address:
Kintampo Health Research Centre,
P. O. Box 200 Kintampo Bono East Region,
All documents should be submitted according to the order above.
Not later than: August 16, 2021
The post A Reputable Public Institution Calls For Applications from Young Graduates appeared first on NewWebGh.