AAUW Fellowship|| 2023 AAUW Scholarship in USA
Applications are open for the 2023 AAUW Scholarship in the USA. This is a fully funded scholarship program offered to international students. Therefore, international students seeking to study for their Master’s, and Doctoral degree programs are entreated to apply.
However, interested applicants should note that the scholarship program is for ONLY non-USA women. Also, applicants should be willing to return back to their home countries upon completion of their studies.
Since it is a fully funded scholarship program, it will cover all relevant expenses.
AAUW awarded more than 300 scholarships to international women last year. Before an applicant may be awarded an AAUW scholarship, the applicant should have completed her undergraduate studies. Also, an applicant should have gotten admission into an accredited US university.
Applicants are awarded scholarships based on their academic records. Moreover, applicants can study in any academic discipline under the AAUW scholarship.
Details About 2023 AAUW Scholarship in USA
- Host Country: United States of America
- Study Level: Masters, Ph.D., Post Doc
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: 15th November 2022
- Salary: £29,070/Annum|| 2022 UK Government Jobs in London
- 2022 Fully Funded Scholarships in Ireland
- Submit Applications|| 2022 Coca Cola Internship
- 2023 Embassy of Canada Scholarships
- Apply|| Fully Funded 2023 DSU Scholarship
Scholarship Benefits Of 2023 AAUW Scholarship In USA
The AAUW Scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Firstly, Educational Expenses
- Secondly, Living Expenses
- Thirdly, Dependent child care.
- Also, Travel to professional meetings, conferences, or seminars. It must not exceed 10% of the fellowship total.
- Additionally, interested applicants will be awarded the following:
- Firstly, Master’s/first professional degree: $20,000
- Secondly, Doctoral: $25,000
- lastly, Postdoctoral: $50,000
Who Qualify To Apply For AAUW?
To qualify for the 2023 AAUW scholarship in the USA, interested applicants should meet the following requirements:
- To begin with, applicants should be citizens of any country aside from the U.S.
- Secondly, applicants should hold an academic degree before the deadline of application thus, 15th November 2022.
- Thirdly, applicants should have the intention of returning back to their home country to further pursue a professional career
- Also, applicants should good command of the English Language
- Moreover, Postdoctoral candidates must provide evidence of their doctorate degree. Hence, they should hold a doctorate classified as a research degree (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M.). Alternatively, an M.F.A. by the close of November 15, 2022. Additionally, applicants should indicate where they conducted their research.
- Lastly, applicants with Master’s/first professional, and doctoral degrees must be admitted to a U.S.-recognized institution situated in the U.S. during the fellowship year.
Furthermore, interested applicants should meet the language requirements as indicated below:
The Minimum acceptable scores are as follows:
- Firstly, TOEFL iBT (Internet-Based Test): 79
- Secondly, TOEFL Essentials: 8.5
- Thirdly, Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test: 60
- Last but not least, IELTS: 6.5
- Lastly, a written statement confirming the applicant’s native language is English.
Alternatively, an Academic transcript or diploma confirms one of the following:
- To begin with, a secondary diploma or undergraduate degree is from an English-speaking institution.
- Secondly, one semester of full-time study in the applicant’s discipline at an English-speaking institution between November 2020 and November 2022.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents when applying for the scholarship program:
- Provide three recommendations from professors or professional colleagues
- Proof of highest degree
- Proof of current enrollment
- Proof of a doctorate or M.F.A. degree
- Proof of English proficiency
How To Apply?
The application process is online. Therefore, interested applicants should click on the link below to begin their applications:
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
Below is the application timeline for the 2023 AAUW Scholarship:
- The application opens on August 1, 2022
- The closing date of the application is November 15, 2022, by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time:
- Successful applicants will receive Notification of decisions on April 15, 2023
- The Fellowship year will commence on July 1, 2023, to June 30, 2024
Also, For more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.