AB InBev Africa New Job Opportunity
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. Also, We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. Moreover, We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The Key Purpose of this role is to perform deliveries in a safe and productive way.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Firstly, Uphold AB InBev safety standards
- Secondly, Adherence to AB InBev Safety Policy
- Thirdly, Implement and adhere to DPO & VPO driver safety requirements
- Moreover, Compliance to road rules and legislation
- Furthermore, Continuous improvement of safety performance
- Most importantly, Adherence to AB InBev DPO safety standards
- More so, Adherence to delivery SOP
- Not just that but also Manage fuel
- Then, Green band driving adherence
- Thereafter, Complete vehicle pre and post trip inspection
- Also, Checks number of goods for deliver and plans and instructs crew on sequence of product to be packed
- Additionally, Completes log sheets as required.
- Besides that, Checks customer storeroom for allocation of space for delivery .
- Again, Instructs crew on sequence to offload and supervises offloading process.
- Afterwards, Reports complaints or difficulties experienced to Supervisor .
- Last but not least, Familiar with SAB technology I.R.O. delivery/invoicing.
- Finally, Follow routes as determined by planner.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Good communication skills.
- Initiative, with good organization skills.
- Setting right priorities
- Ability to perform first aid
- Ability to learn and teach others
- Lastly, Ability to mix with people
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School level
- Five (5) years’ experience
- Extensive experience in transport operations is an added advantage
- Logistics administration.
- Driver’s License
Closing Date : 10th July. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications