Accounts/Billing Officers Job Available at a hospital in Accra
A reputable hospital located in the Greater Accra Region is inviting young, ambitious, smart, and disciplined graduates to fill the following position. Accounts/Billing Officers
- To begin with, Creating and issuing invoices to customers.
- Then, Processing credit memos.
- Also, Preparing account statements for customers.
- Additionally, Following up on outstanding payments and answering customer queries.
- Moreover, Monitoring all payments and preparing monthly billing reports.
- Afterwards, Managing account balances and resolving inconsistencies.
- Last but not least, Assisting the accounting department with the preparation of financial reports.
- Finally, Updating accounting records with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience as a billing clerk or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of accounting software such as Quickbooks.
- Working knowledge of accounting standards and relevant legal regulations.
- Strong communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent math skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
How to Apply for Accounts/Billing Officers Job
Qualified applicants should send their CV to Email: [email protected]
Closing Date : 30th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Accounts/Billing Officers Job Available at a hospital in Accra appeared first on NewWebGh.