Accounts Officer needed at an agribusiness sector company
A reputable company in the agribusiness sector is inviting young, ambitious, smart, and disciplined graduates to apply for the role of Accounts Officer in its field operations.
Academic qualification: First degree HND (or equivalent) with 2nd Class (Lower Division) or better in Accounting or a related discipline.
Applicants must be willing to work in any district within the following regions: Ashanti, Central, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo, Western North and South regions.
Also Attractive and performance
Moreover, Work experience is not a requirement.
And also, Applicants must have completed national service.
How to Apply for the Accounts Officer at an agribusiness sector company
Interested persons should forward application letters, cvs and copies of their certificates to [email protected]
Deadline for submission is Friday, 10th June, 2022.
Note that Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Accounts Officer needed at an agribusiness sector company appeared first on NewWebGh.