APPLY NOW|| Capital Group Limited New Job
POSITION: Credit Analyst
- Firstly, Prepare, review and evaluate credits and allied activities to deliver agreed targets.
- Secondly, Partner Relationship Management Teams to maximize credit opportunities for existing and potential Commercial Banking clients by offering suggestions and alternative credit management solutions.
- Thirdly, Responsible for ensuring compliance with pre-disbursement conditions for approved credits within their portfolio before signing-off for actual disbursement
- Moreover, Support Relationship Management Teams to maintain a high quality credit portfolio with zero cost of credit through adherence to risk management policies and procedures.
- Additionally, Maintain risk alertness, recognize and report adverse business cycles or early warning signals across the Commercial Banking market.
- Then, Ensure satisfactory ratings in internal and external audits by complying with credit policies, procedures as well as regulatory requirements on credit delivery.
- Also, Contribute to a high-performance environment by living service behaviours that deliver world-class corporate credit support to Relationship Management Teams and customers.
- Finally, Pursue self-development by identifying personal development and training needs and taking steps to build capacity
Key Performance Measures
- Turnaround time in service delivery
- Consistency and frequency of customer satisfaction
- Business growth and profitability
- Proficiency in Data Entry
- Working knowledge in credit risk management is critical.
- Excellent knowledge in banking operations, compliance, general banking rules, regulations & procedures and policies & processes.
- Strong analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, i.e. writing, presenting and listening skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Ability to handle pressure, manage change effectively and work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Results oriented with drive to exceed set targets and the initiative necessary to take on new responsibility.
- Proficient computing skills (i.e. Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- To begin with, Demonstration of excellent work ethics
- Then, Excellent Team player capable of building effective relationship.
- Also, Proven ability to deliver excellent customer service with passion
- Afterwards, Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Lastly, Proven ability to pay attention to detail.
SCOPE OF THINKING
- Ability to interpret laid down instructions and policies
- Then, Ability to identify the changing dynamics of the business environment and quickly react to them.
- Also, Ability to identify when and to whom difficult customers should be referred.
- A minimum first degree in any relevant subject or field
- A minimum of 3 years direct experience in banking with some focus on credit risk management and structuring of credit deals.
How To Apply For This Capital Group Limited New Job
Closing Date: 27 August, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana