AsanSka University College of Design and Technology Job
AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a practice-based university located at Oyibi. We offer Programmes in Jewellery Design Technology, Digital Media and Communication Design, and Fashion Design at the degree, diploma, and certificate levels.
We are looking for a PART-TIME Jewellery Design Lecturer to teach undergraduate students in the Jewellery Design Department.
The responsibilities will be as follows:
- To begin with, Deliver high-quality skills-based teaching to undergraduate students.
- Then, Prepare and deliver lectures
- Also, Prepare course materials such as syllabuses, homework assignments etc.
- Moreover, Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and examination scripts.
- Finally, Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Minimum of an MPhil in Jewellery and Metalsmithing or a Researched Master’s Degree in the same discipline with at least 5 years of teaching metal jewellery in a reputable university
- Pedagogical and research experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply for AsanSka University College of Design and Technology Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and cover letter by email to: [email protected], latest by 20th June 2022.
The Registrar, AsanSka University College of Design and Technology, Oyibi
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post AsanSka University College of Design and Technology Job appeared first on NewWebGh.