Baker Hughes New Job
Business Operations Staff Manager – Oilfield Equipment
As a leader in the oilfield equipment industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
Collaborate with the best
As a Business Operations Staff Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with standards, continuous development of people and processes, effective management of budget and resource while insuring the team has the processes and tools they need to deliver on professional services project commitments.
As Business Operations Staff Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Firstly, Working closely with project managers and process leaders providing advice and guidance across the regions
- Secondly, Communicating across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific topics.
- Thirdly, Handling latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical expertise.
- Moreover, Handling diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes.
- Furthermore, Assisting the business in drafting Business Plans for forthcoming year.
- Additionally, Being accountable for technical scope of Alternate business model start-ups
- More so, Monitoring policies and procedures, identifying short falls and process improvements.
- Afterwards, Being responsible for ensuring that laws and regulations are understood and complied with.
- Last but not least, Collaborating with immigrations and service departments to ensure that all required work permits are obtained in a timely manner ensuring business continuity.
- Finally, Coordinating of permit renewals and any business arising with Government agencies.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have 5 years of experience in business operations
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Have the ability to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Be able to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously;
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills with proven analytical and organizational ability.
How to Apply for Baker Hughes New Job
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications