Barry Callebaut Latest Job Openings
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Planner
The Reliability & Maintenance Planner analyses the behaviour of assets to keep them in top shape and apply asset knowledge and specialist techniques (Reliability Centred Maintenance techniques) to build a sustainable preventive plan.
S/he will be responsible for designing, developing, revising and monitoring the implementation of appropriate maintenance programs in conjunction with superiors to be followed by the maintenance team for ensuring an effective and efficient maintenance of the plant.
The role suggest plans, ideas, and actions for preventive and autonomous maintenance. This role is based in Tema and reports to the Maintenance Stream Lead.
- Firstly, Be an expert in machines, a creative problem solver, innovative developer of new techniques, predictive, preventive, precision methods, benchmarking, and bringing group experience to bear on the site maintenance plans
- Secondly, Manage maintenance work flow and activities using MAXIMO and SAP.
- Thirdly, Trend analysis and suggest the RCM tools to be used (vibration, IR, Ultrasound, Oil analysis, lubrication, Motor circuit evaluation, etc) to have sustainable equipment
- Moreover, Trouble shooting & analyse equipment failure modes to assure reliability of equipment
- Additionally, Plan, do ,check and deploy preventive maintenance plan and CCP checks with stream members
- Furthermore, Plan with external companies regarding safety, timing, quality of the tasks
- More so, Statistical monitoring of machines
- Besides the above, Align with Maintenance Coordinator for the stream to plan maintenance activities
- To begin with, BSc Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) with 5 years of specific experience in mechanical / electro-mechanical in a manufacturing environment (preferably in a food industry)
- Then, Minimum of 3 years’ experience with high level of reliability centered maintenance techniques.
- Also, Proficient in Office applications (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and maintenance systems (preferably Maximo and SAP)
- In addition, Knowledgeable in maintenance work flow and activities using MAXIMO and SAP.
- Moreover, Knowledgeable in RCM tools required (vibration, IR, Ultrasound, Oil analysis, lubrication, Motor circuit evaluation, etc.)
- Afterwards, Good analytical and planning skills with the ability to multitask.
- Last but not least, Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Finally, Ability to work without supervision, lead and motivate a team and meet deadlines
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
Closing Date : 15th August. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana