BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER JOB OPPORTUNITY AT NOGUCHI MEMORIAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following positions in the Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research (NMIMR) University of Ghana, Legon.
POSITION: BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER
- Firstly, Designing and creating biomedical technology such as artificial internal organs and body parts, machines, equipment, and software that can be used for diagnosing and treating medical problems.
- Secondly, Installing and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Thirdly, Evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Then, Maintaining and repairing biomedical machines and equipment, when needed.
- Also, Providing technical support, when needed.
- Moreover, Keeping up-to-date service histories on all biomedical machines and equipment.
- More so, Training clinicians and other personnel on how to use biomedical machines and equipment, safely and effectively.
- Additionally, Researching new materials, technologies, and engineering aspects of biological processes and systems.
- Afterwards, Writing reports and documents detailing protocols, policies, standards of use, maintenance, and repairs of biomedical equipment, machines, and software.
- Finally, Disseminating knowledge about the biomedical engineering field through writing, teaching, or consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, biomedical science, or a related field.
- Professional Licensed Engineer (P.E.) with the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
- Proven experience working within the field of biomedical engineering.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Great eye for design and the technical ability to transform designs into products.
- Exceptional team-working and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER JOB OPPORTUNITY
Interested applicants should go to Employment Opportunities (Featured Links) at the University of Ghana website www.ug.edu.gh for details.
An applicant is required to submit the complete application dossier to:
University of Ghana
P.O. Box LG 25, Legon
or [email protected] ug.edu.gh (Soft Copy).
The application pack should contain the following:
Completed application form for Senior Administrative and Professional Staff Application: (UAB Form 1B) to be downloaded from the University’s website www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd
- a cover letter expressing interest,
- a detailed curriculum vitae
- and also, copies of relevant academic and/or professional certificates.
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE, 2022
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their full application packs are received by this date, including three letters of reference that should be clearly marked and sent directly to the Registrar, through [email protected]
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER JOB OPPORTUNITY AT NOGUCHI MEMORIAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH appeared first on NewWebGh.