Cheeky Monkey Club Accepts Job Applications
The Cheeky Monkey Club is a multipurpose recreation center that provides a network of recreational activities such as a Learn-to-swim School, Holiday Camps, Saturday STEAM Club, After-school Club, Playground, Venue Hire, Birthday Parties.
Cheeky Monkey Club is a creative, delightful, engaging, and often challenging environment for our children to learn through play right here in Accra.
POSITION: Swim Instructor
The swim instructor’s responsibilities include evaluating each student’s performance during swim sessions and providing feedback, completing attendance, progress, and accident reports, and ensuring that all swimming aids and equipment are in good working order.
- Delivering high standards of swimming teaching.
- Using effective communication to engage with children, parents, and other staff.
- Teaching swimming techniques, swimming strokes, and water safety rules to students with varying swimming abilities.
- Assisting more experienced swimmers to enhance their swimming abilities.
- Assessing the progress of students and adjusting teaching programs accordingly.
- Monitoring students to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Implementing ground rules for each swim session.
- Planning swimming lessons that take into account students’ abilities and progressive development.
- Identifying incorrect swimming techniques and correcting students accordingly.
- Ensuring that the swimming pool and locker rooms are kept clean and tidy.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years Swim Instructor.
- Exceptions will be made for experienced swimmers.
- Experience working with children and ability to teach young kids.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- CPR, First Aid, and Lifeguard certification is a plus.
University/college students and high school graduates are encouraged to apply.
JOB LOCATION: The job is situated at East Legon, Accra
SALARY PACKAGE: A successful applicant will receive GHS 1500 monthly remuneration.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send email to us directly at [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for submission of the application is February 15, 2022.
NB: You must be available to start immediately.