Chief Executive Officer Needed at a Corporate Trustee Company
A Corporate Trustee Company, licensed by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA), invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following position: Chief Executive Officer
- To begin with, Develop high quality strategies for the company to meet performance goals and objectives.
- Then, Implement Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to improve efficiencies in sales, customer retention and client management.
- Moreover, Supervise the overall administration of Schemes and liaise with all stakeholders.
- Also, product design, marketing, promotion, and delivery to grow market share target and drive brand recognition.
- Additionally, Automate and integrate processes across all departments within the company
- Afterwards, Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Finally, Work closely with the board by keeping them advised and informed and being the intermediary between the board and the rest of the staff.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Master’s degree required.
- Must have at least 8-10 years relevant experience in the pensions industry or similar field.
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Proven track record of building and sustaining high performance teams. Have demonstrable experience in developing sound sound processes to support sales.
- Works with integrity and upholds organisational values.
How to Apply for the Chief Executive Officer at a Corporate Trustee Company
Applicants should send their application letter and CV together with supporting documents by email to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Three weeks from the date of publication.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Chief Executive Officer at a Corporate Trustee Company appeared first on NewWebGh.