Chief Executive Officer Job Opportunity at a Real Estate & Property Management Company
A reputable organisation in the Real Estate & Property Management business seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to steer and lead the company’s direction and make major corporate decisions.
The CEO acts as the main point of contact between stakeholders and the Board of Directors, and maintain commercial awareness of the market, industry, and customer base of the company. The ideal individual should have extensive managerial experience, a proven track record, a degree in the relevant field and deep industry knowledge. He/she shall provide leadership for all aspects of the company’s operations with an emphasis on long term goals, growth, profit, and return on investment with overall responsibility for the day to-day administration and operational activities of the company.
- Provide inspirational leadership and steer the direction of the company.
- Report to the Board of Directors and stakeholders of the company.
- Develop the company’s culture and social responsibility. 4. Develop policies and a strategic business plan.
- Maintain industry and market awareness.
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance.
- Firstly, Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Secondly, Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the company.
- Thirdly, Account to the Board of Directors, observe and comply with all policies, directions, guidelines, and authority limits put in place by the Board for the running of the company.
- Moreover, Keep the Company informed promptly and fully (in writing if so requested) of the business and affairs of the Company, and any matter, which is likely to affect the business of the Company;
- Furthermore, Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Additionally, Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Then, Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorisation to the Management Team to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies and directives of the Board of Directors.
- Also, Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders of the company.
- Afterwards, Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensurecompany survival and growth.
- Finally, Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, public relations, finance, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills.
- Strong leadership, analytical abilities and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate Management, Corporate Strategy, Marketing, Finance or related discipline from a reputable university,
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with proven years of practical experience in the management of a real estate portfolio;
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in real estate or business management
- Membership of a professional body such as the Ghana Institution of Surveyors (ChIS) or a related professional association is an advantage.
How to Apply for the Chief Executive Officer Job Opportunity
- All applications, with CVs, should be addressed and sent via email not later than June 30, 2022
- Email: [email protected]
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Chief Executive Officer Job Opportunity at a Real Estate & Property Management Company appeared first on NewWebGh.