Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Company: PwC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professional as the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
The Chief Information Security Officer would:
- Direct the cyber security strategy for the organisation
- Provide both oversight and direction for the management of information security risks across the organisation
- Establish, maintain and oversee security policies and processes to ensure information assets and technologies are protected in the organisation, and
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
Required Education and Experience profile
- Minimum of 12 years’ post-graduation experience in Information Security within Financial Services or related sector with at least 8 years in a managerial role
- Minimum of a first degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or a related discipline. A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Relevant professional certification/ membership of a recognised professional associations in Ghana or abroad is required
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory environment for the financial sector (e.g., BoG requirements)
- Experience in providing strategic leadership in Information Security for a financial services or similar organisation in a developing economy.
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected].
The role being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Application deadline: 6 October 2021
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.