Children Believe Latest Job Opportunity
Children Believe (CB) seeks strategic partnership with a local Non-Governmental Organization present and operating in the North East Region of Ghana for the implementation of its program in the region.
For nearly 60 years, Children Believe (CB) has worked globally to support children and youth who dream of a better world, serving the poor regardless of their faith, cultural, and ethnic background. We deliver our mandate by bringing together diverse people and building partnerships, driven by a common belief: education extends beyond the walls of a classroom and is the most powerful tool children can use to change their world. We focus on breaking barriers preventing access to inclusive, quality education for all, especially girls.
Children Believe, Ghana Country Office
Children Believe (CB), has its country office in Tamale and commenced its operations in the Northern Ghana in 1996. We currently work in 11 districts in Northern, Upper East, Savanna and North East region covering a total of 101 communities in partnership with local NGOs.
Our global community works alongside children to:
- Firstly, Support thriving communities. We believe strong communities raise healthy, educated children.
- Secondly, Advance child rights and protection. We believe education empowers children to know their rights and overcome injustice.
- Thirdly, Promote equality for girls. We believe real progress begins when all children have equal opportunities to learn.
- Lastly. Partner with children for change. We believe child participation creates active, engaged young citizens.
Our Core Program Intervention/Thematic Areas:
- Child Sponsorship
- Health and Nutrition
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Gender Equality
- Sustainable Livelihoods Empowerment
- Children and Youth Participation
- Gender Transformation and Child Protection, Safety and Security are our cross cutting themes.
Objectives of the New Partnership:
- To begin with, Build local capacity and ensure sustainability of Children Believe programs.
- Then, Make use of local content, cultural and traditional practices that will benefit the programing of Children Believe program.
- Also, Ensure efficient use of resources by leveraging its own resources and that of CB for the benefit of children and communities.
- Moreover, Ensure timely, accountable and speedy delivery of program activities to children, families and communities.
- More so, Complement Children Believe’s investment in program communities through its own program/project initiatives.
- Additionally, Protect and promote the rights of vulnerable people (children, girls and women) by ensuring their needs are catered for through participation.
- Last but not least, Ensure children are protected in empowered communities,
- Finally, Ensure efficient and effective management of sponsorship through fair enrolment of children and the use of robust IT innovative technology to ach…
How To Apply for this Children Believe Latest Job
Applications are invited from qualified Local Non-Governmental Organizations operating and resident in the North East Region of Ghana.
Applicants should submit a statement about how they their organizational vision, mission values, priorities are align with CB’s and its organizational strategies and attach copies of the following documentation:
- Legal Registration
- Capacity Statement – with information of its key achievements in the past 3-5 years related to Child protection programs/programming, demonstrable contribution to results in terms of Relevance and Quality of Design, Efficiency of Implementation, Effectiveness, Impact and Sustainability. The Organizations/Partner’s philosophy and approach to working with communities, staff capacity; key children issues worked on and known for; current program reach and donors and so on
- Recommendations (including address and contact details) of 2 current or former donor organizations for reference check.
- Financial Policy
- Human Resource Policy
- Annual narrative reports
- External audit reports of last 3 years
- Child Protection Policy
- Gender Strategy and Policy
- Lastly, Latest Program Evaluation Reports
Applications must be Marked “APPLICATION FOR ORGANIZATIONAL PARTNERSHIP” and submitted to the address below before 17:00(GMT) on June 30, 2022:
THE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
CHILDREN BELIEVE (CB)
GHANA COUNTRY OFFICE:CHOGGU BLOCK VI, BEHIND IPA/GARIBA LODGE
NAA LURO ESTATE P. O. BOX 115, TAMALE N/R GHANA
Closing Date : 24th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications