Communications Officer Job Available at GIZ Ghana
The global project “Programme Migration for Development” (PME) seeks to leverage the development potential of migration through support of individuals, collaboration with organisations and advice to govemments and responsible agencies on the matter. The project runs the “Ghanaian German Centre for Jobs, Migration and Reintegration (GGC) in Accra.
Scope of the Role:
Communication, especially the outreach to the target groups of PME/GGC and the communication with stakeholders of the project, is a core task, in and out of the partner country. The purpose of this post is also to ensure quality of communication among the Centre’s stakeholders and manage all offline and online communication measures of the project and support the advisory team of the centre.
- Develop and manage the communication tools of the project (online and offline) and provides related content, including the further development of a communication strategy and communication action plan
- Then, Exchange with his/her counter parts within the communication team at PME HQ
- Also, Support the development of core communication messages for the advisory team for their day-to-day communication with the target group
- Manage the project’s online communication tools: developing, providing and editing content for website and social media, providing online-counselling, monitoring customer interactions on social media, and providing appropriate responses where applicable
- Produce target group specific communication materials and success stories
- Responsible for all PR and external communication materials are in accordance with GIZ standards (corporate design, standards for content)
- Finally, Responsible for the appropriate branding of the Ghanaian-German Centre for Jobs, Migration and Re-integration
- Ghanaian national and ideally has migration experience in Germany or another European country (at least two years)
- At least bachelor’s degree in social sciences, communications or any other project related field
- A minimum of three years of experience in one of the following fields: social advice, communication design, social media and project management, and other project related fields; particularly within international organisations
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; German language skills would be an asset
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including the data analysis/processing packages
- Lastly, Familiar with the administrative, political and migration policy environment in Ghana and in the region
How to Apply for this Communications Officer Job
Interested and suitable applicants should forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to [email protected] under the Job Code 2022/PME/15/06. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 30th June 2022
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications