Company Secretary Needed at a company in the banking industry
A reputable player in the banking industry seeks a suitable candidate to fill the following positions. COMPANY SECRETARY
The Company Secretary’s primary responsibility is to effectively coordinate all activities of the Board of Directors, Board Sub-Committees and Executive Management, ensuring they are in line with the Bank’s articles of association and relevant corporate governance best practices. Also, The successful candidate shall report directly to the Board of Directors with functional responsibility to the CEO/MD of the Bank.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Firstly, To coordinate the scheduling of Board Meetings and preparation of notices and agenda
- Secondly, To act as the secretary to the Board of Directors and Board Committees as assigned, including the Executive Committee, to take accurate and complete minutes, to inform the relevant stakeholders on the resolutions and follow up on the resolution implementation..
- Thirdly, To maintain a file of signatories of the Bank and periodically arrange for its update.
- Also, To review directors’ qualifications throughout the term of directorship to ensure that
- Lastly, To perform any other duties that may be assigned by Management. Required Education and Experience:
Required Education and Experience:
- A Barrister at law LLB with a minimum of 10 years in legal and corporate practice. Five (5) years of which should be in Senior Management.
- An LL.M will be an added advantage.
- A qualification in Business Administration or Management will be an advantage.
- A Chartered Accountant or a member of Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators.
- Lastly, A Lawyer in good standing at the Ghana Bar Association.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Ability Required:
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Then, Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters.
- A high level of professionalism is required on the job at all times.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with key business stakeholders
- Lastly, Excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply for Company Secretary at a company in the banking industry
Interested candidates can send their applications and detailed CVs to [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission of applications: Friday June 24, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Company Secretary Needed at a company in the banking industry appeared first on NewWebGh.