Corporate & Individual Giving Fundraisers at SOS Ghana
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is part of a global humanitarian and child welfare organisation that provides a stable family environment for children in need. We have four (4) villages currently in operation in Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi & Tamale. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Programme (FSP).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as Corporate & Individual Giving Fundraisers
The role supports the SOS CV Ghana’s Strategic ambition of positioning itself as a credible and valued organisation that meets the needs of OVCs at both national and local level by setting clear operating frameworks; presenting clear and consistent messaging, including protecting and promoting the brand securing new funding opportunities and ensuring fund development is prioritised in terms of both resources and planning. The role pursues opportunities and builds meaningful and sustainable partnerships with corporations (including corporate foundations) on both national and local level, together with the responsibility of growing the income stream from corporate bodies and institutional donors; ensuring activities and fundraising initiatives are aligned to the organisation’s strategic goals.
Duty Post: Accra
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of the organisation’s corporate fundraising strategy and plan
- Support the organisation in driving the development of sustainable corporate fundraising partnerships and building win-win relationships
- Create a suite of attractive fundraising products and developing bespoke funding proposals to meet the corporate needs and interest of the organisation
- Support in generating corporate fundraising activities and securing income in alignment with the organisation’s strategic goals
- Build, promote and support long term partnerships with local donors
- Research and analyse trends in the corporate fundraising world to inform management decision making
- Ensure the availability of quality communication materials tailored for corporate fundraising through impact reporting and specific marketing channels focused on the business community
- Develop positive working relations and build effective networks to identify potential partners’ support in the area of fundraising
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of the organisation’s fundraising strategy
- Identify local funding opportunities and grant applications or other forms of local income (such as donations in kind and govemment subsidies)
- Act as role model and promote the organisation’s child rights/child safeguarding policies
Reporting Line: The Corporate Fundraising Officer reports to the Fund Development Manager
Position demands & Experience:
- A minimum qualification of first degree or equivalent qualification preferably in Business Development. Marketing, Sales/ Public relations or Communications.
- A 2nd Degree will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) years minimum relevant experience with at least 3 years’ experience in fundraising or Marketing/sale Versatile communication skills that can be effective at all levels.
- Ability to speak some local languages is desirable.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Should be a strategic thinker, with expert experience in organisation, planning and negotiation skills.
- Should be result oriented; capable of networking and building relationships with knowledge of varying donor types and ability to deal with a wide range of clients and donors.
- Ability for driving income growth and moving the organisation towards self-sufficiency and financial Independence
How to Apply for Corporate & Individual Giving Fundraisers at SOS Ghana
Applicants living or residing in and around the job location have an added advantage
Interested applicants should send their applications. (indicating their reliable phone numbers) and Curriculum Vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P. O. Box AN 16657
Or email to [email protected]
Not later than 30th June, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Corporate & Individual Giving Fundraisers at SOS Ghana appeared first on NewWebGh.