Datamaker-KOICA IBS-ICT Training & Data Annotator Job Opportunity
Training- 2 weeks fully funded Pre-requisite ICT Training
Datamaker in Partnership with the KOICA Inclusive Business Solution (IBS) Program is running free ICT training programs to equip Ghanaian Youth with ICT skills for AI development & ICT related at Datamaker Ghana and other IT companies.
Moreover, The Data Annotator Job Vacancy at Datamaker is now open to beneficiaries of the KOICA-IBS training program who are passionate about the development of AI and ready to use their skills in both online and onsite work conditions.
As a Data Annotator, you will be responsible for categorizing, tagging, labeling, and evaluating information. Therefore, Your key tasks will include Image Processing or Data Set Analysis, refinement of dataset using different filters, Manual masking of images, Photoshop postprocessing automation using batch processing, Image quality evaluation and analysis.
Required Skills or Experience
- To begin with, Skills & Training – Successful applicants must have successfully completed the two (2) Weeks fully funded Data Annotation skills Training Program at the KOICA IBS TRAINING CENTRE, 2nd Floor Oswald House, Madina SDA Junction, Accra, Time: 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays.
- Then, Other Skills – Successful applicants must have Computer skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, communication skills, be self -motivated
- Also, Educational Qualifications– Applicant must have at least High School Certificate, Tertiary Diploma, Degree.
- Finally, Work Conditions – Ability to conduct repetitive computer tasks, in sitting position for several hours.
How to Apply for Data Annotator Job Opportunity
Closing Date : 9th July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Datamaker-KOICA IBS-ICT Training & Data Annotator Job Opportunity appeared first on NewWebGh.