Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Anti-corruption/Accountability Specialist at DevWorks International
DevWorks International (DevWorks) is a U.S. based non-profit organization and has been a USAID implementer since 2010. DevWorks brings together a core team of solutions-oriented development professionals with expertise and experience across technical areas and geographies. Our approach is grounded in private sector engagement and improved service delivery, while building local capacity through ongoing partnerships and relationships.
We deliver market-based solutions across five areas: agriculture, water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH), youth, governance, and natural resource management. Based on our advisory experience and understanding of socioeconomic and political contexts, we collaborate with knowledge institutions, governments, private sector, and civil society to provide evidence and arguments to enrich policy debates. DevWorks guides decision makers who adopt recommendations resulting from proven interventions and helps translate these recommendations into effective policies, rules, and regulations that support scaling up.
For more information, please visit: www.devworks.org
DevWorks is currently seeking a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Anti-corruption/Accountability Specialist for an upcoming 5-year USAID-funded Ghana Performance Accountability Activity. The position is contingent upon award, with an anticipated total value of $17.5 million.
The DCOP/Anti-corruption/Accountability Specialist, in coordination with the Chief of Party, will be responsible for managing the project’s technical intervention strategy, work planning, and activity design. Areas of technical responsibility will include capacity building of civil society organizations, local governments, and local service providers in the WASH, Health, Education, Agriculture, and Fisheries sectors. The DCOP serves on the project’s senior management team and works closely with the Chief of Party to technically steer the project as well as manage and oversee project staff. He directly supervises, supports and coaches the component technical leads. He also supports the project with deep expertise in government accountability, anti-corruption, and service delivery approaches. The DCOP assumes the responsibilities of the COP in the absence of the COP.
Required Skills or Experience
- Firstly, Master’s degree in public administration, governance, or related field, plus eight (8) years of prior work experience in international development or related field, including at least five years of work experience in the agriculture and/or rural development sector.
- Secondly, Excellent management skills and good knowledge of USG procedures and policies, agreement compliance, financial planning and management, procurement, sub-award management, and other management support areas/functions, including the ability to manage multidisciplinary teams.
- Thirdly, 3-5 years of experience in anti-corruption, strong preference for experience on USAID anti-corruption projects.
- Then, Strong understanding of local service delivery and related governance structures.
- Also, Experience working with and building the capacity of government officials, service providers, media, and civil society organizations for improved transparency and accountability and reduction of corruption.
- Besides that, Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Most Importantly, Past work experience in Ghana.
- Moreover, Fluency in English is required.
- Afterwards, Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “Deputy Chief of
- Finally, Party (DCOP)/Anti-corruption/Accountability Specialist – USAID ” Ghana Performance Accountability Activity in the subject line.
How To Apply for Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Anti-corruption/Accountability Specialist at DevWorks International
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Anti-corruption/Accountability Specialist – USAID ” Ghana Performance Accountability Activity in the subject line.
Closing Date: 4th July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Anti-corruption/Accountability Specialist at DevWorks International appeared first on NewWebGh.