Director of Administration Needed at Legal Aid Commission
Legal Aid Commission, a reputable government institution, Invites interested persons to apply for the following position: DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION
To provide technical and administrative direction for the effective and efficient performance of the administrative functions of the Commission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Firstly, Provides inputs for the formulation of policies.
- Secondly, Ensures the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities of the Division.
- Thirdly, Exercises oversight responsibility for efficient and effective management of the material resources of the Commission.
- Furthermore, Ensures efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Division.
- Moreover, Oversees the organisation of meetings, conferences and workshops.
- Additionally, Coordinates plans to ensure the availability of resources to support the activities of the Commission.
- More so, Ensures the development and implementation of guidelines for the management of Estate, transport, logistics and the provision of services.
- Then, Ensures the development of administrative systems of the Commission
- Also, Coordinates plans to ensure the availability of resources to support the activities of the Commission.
- Most importantly, Ensures the preparation of the budget and work plan of the Division.
- Afterwards, Ensures the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Division.
- Last but not least, Oversees the implementation of the Performance Management System within the Division.
- Finally, Supervises and appraises the performances of the subordinate staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in
- Business/Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or any other related disciplines
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body A minimum of ten (10) years post-
- Bachelor’s Degree relevant work experience, five (5) years of which must be in a Senior Management level
- Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Public Services Commission in consultation with the Legal Aid Commission.
- Excellent strategic management skills Excellent knowledge in Administrative procedures
- Good knowledge in Labour Laws and regulations
- Excellent leadership and management skills Good monitoring and evaluation skills .
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Negotiation, lobbying and conflict management skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate Good knowledge in financial management laws and regulations
- Good knowledge in relevant ICT applications
- Excellent report writing skills
- Knowledge in legal aid delivery
- Lastly, High integrity and good ethical standards
How to Apply for Director Of Administration at Legal Aid Commission
Applicants are to submit application letters with current CVs, including names and addresses of three referees and copies of certificates to:
Head of Administration
P. O. Box 18342
All softcopies of applications, CVs and certificates should be sent to [email protected]
The deadline for submission of application is twenty-one (21) days from the date of publication.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
The post Director Of Administration Needed at Legal Aid Commission appeared first on NewWebGh.