Drivers Needed at the High Commission for Pakistan
The High Commission for Pakistan invites interested candidates to apply for the following position: Driver
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- Must be mature, with experience of driving SUVs/Four Wheelers
- Hold a valid driving license.
How to Apply for Driver at the High Commission for Pakistan
Applications including CVs and copies degrees/certificates may be submitted through email: of [email protected] by 25th June, 2022. Moreover, The post for which application is submitted should be mentioned in the subject. Previous experience of working with international organisations / diplomatic missions will be given weightage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Drivers Needed at the High Commission for Pakistan appeared first on NewWebGh.