ECG announces light out in 70 areas
The general public is hereby informed that ECG will undertake emergency maintenance works to improve service delivery as follows.
- Date: Thursday, 28th July 2022.
- Time: 09:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Areas to be affected:
Kokosu, Ampabame, Bohyen, Abrepo, and its environs, Asubonteng, Ohwim, Military Barracks (complex), Nyankyerenease, Bokankye, Sofoline, Kwadaso, North & South Suntreso, Bantama, Kejetia, Suame, Magazine, Asuoyeboa, Tanoso & its environs, Pokukrom, Sepaase, Hyiawu-Besease, Abuakwa & its environs, Ntensere, Mfensi, Kontomire, Nkawie, Nnerebehi, Mpasatia, Abakomade, Asonomaso, Manhyia, Koforidua, Kasapreko Factory, Mankraso, Kunso, Boatenkrom, Bonkwaso.
Kronum, Abusuakruwa, Barekese & its environs, Heman, Amoaman, Nketia, Asuofia, CONSAR Quarry, Adankwame, Adugyama, Naachia Quarry, Abira, Offinso & its environs, Namong, Kayera, Tutuase, Nsutam, Kyerekrom, Boamang, Tetrem, Habitat, Ahenkro, Kwamang, Kodie, Akrofrom, Aduman, Aduamoah, Denase, Pampatia, KCG Company.
ECG regrets the inconvenience that will arise from this exercise.
(ING. DAVID B. ASAMOAH)
For more local news, CLICK HERE
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
- Ghanaians Face Punishing New Levy On Electronic Payments
- E LEVY CHARGES ON MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA 2022