ELECTRICAL ENGINEER NEEDED AT NOGUCHI MEMORIAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position in the Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research (NMIMR) University of Ghana, Legon.
POSITION: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Firstly, Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Secondly, Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Thirdly, Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Then, Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Also, Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Moreover, Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Additionally, Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Furthermore, Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Afterwards, Supervising or training project team members.
- More so, Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Last but not least, Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Finally, Working with a variety of technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AT NOGUCHI MEMORIAL INSTITUTE
Interested applicants should go to Employment Opportunities (Featured Links) at the University of Ghana website www.ug.edu.gh for details.
An applicant is required to submit the complete application dossier to:
University of Ghana
P.O. Box LG 25, Legon
or [email protected] ug.edu.gh (Soft Copy).
The application pack should contain the following:
Completed application form for Senior Administrative and Professional Staff Application: (UAB Form 1B) to be downloaded from the University’s website www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd
- a cover letter expressing interest,
- a detailed curriculum vitae
- copies of relevant academic and/or professional certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE, 2022
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their full application packs are received by this date, including three letters of reference that should be clearly marked and sent directly to the Registrar, through [email protected]
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post ELECTRICAL ENGINEER NEEDED AT NOGUCHI MEMORIAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH appeared first on NewWebGh.