Employment Opportunity at Khulisa
Khulisa seeks a qualified and experienced Chief of Party (COP) for the anticipated USAID/West Africa’s Peace through Learning, Evaluation, and Adapting Activity II (PELA II). The COP will be responsible for leading and managing the overall project, working closely with USAID counterparts and national-level government stakeholders.
This is a full-time position and will be based in Ghana, and contingent upon project award to Khulisa.
- To begin with, Provide strong strategic direction, technical leadership, and project management to successfully implement project activities and produce results.
- Secondly, Serve as the key Khulisa liaison with USAID/West Africa management units, implementing partners, local organizations, and government counterparts.
- Thirdly, Monitor the progress and pace of project implementation, assuring that the full potential of the project is realized through the production of high-quality work and promotion of internal quality controls.
- Then, Ensure quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical and management activities, including necessary adjustments to operations and budget to fit USAID requirements.
- Also, Supervise, motivate, and coordinate the project team to meet evolving project demands, ensuring a focus on core objectives, achievements of work plan and targets, and timely / effective implementation.
- Moreover, Oversee project budget and ensure compliance with Khulisa standard operating procedures and USAID rules and regulations
- Finally, Maintain high level of communication and relationship management with USAID, internal, and external program partners
- Master’s degree in international relations, international development, business, economics, statistics, social science, public policy, security studies, or related field.
- At least 12 years of demonstrated experience in applied Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, preferably on USAID projects.
- Demonstrated experience leading and supervising multi-cultural high-performing teams and managing group dynamics.
- Significant sector experience in peace and security, countering violent extremism, governance and democracy, human rights, and economic development preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking/planning, management, and communication / presentation skills.
- Experience working in West Africa desirable. Experience in Africa preferred.
- Lastly, English language skills required.
Khulisa is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Khulisa provides market-competitive salaries and employee benefits.
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Khulisa
Please apply with a comprehensive CV highlighting experience to [email protected]
Closing Date: 28th June 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications