ENGEN GHANA LIMITED NEW JOB OPENINGS
POSITION: RETAIL NETWORK MANAGER
To manage the relationship between the Company and the Dealer network in order to maximise return on investment and customer satisfaction.
To add value to the company’s business base through customer retention, focused business growth (existing and new) in line with the organization’s Vision.
- Firstly, Tactical management of portfolio of sites
- Secondly, Identification and streaming of new sites and installation of new dealersManagement of compliance to contractual obligations
- Thirdly, Dealer communication, development, support and advice
- Moreover, Asset life-cycle management
- Furthermore, Reporting
- More so, Customer care
- Lastly, People Management,
HSEQ Specific Outcomes
- To begin with, Site performance measured against agreed targets
- Then, High potential new site opportunities
- Also, Dealers adhere to credit policies and limits
- In addition, Sites comply with HSEQ standards
- Thereafter, Effective financial management and controls on site level
- Afterwards, All service station assets well-maintained and operational
- Last but not least, Monthly retail sales information
- Finally, Completed Customer satisfaction assessments by Dealers
Experience and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Sales/Marketing or related field
- 5 years minimum experience in a petroleum downstream company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Besides the above, Proficient in the use of ERP systems.
Retail Business Acumen –
- You have sound knowledge of the retail business processes,
- retail appearance standards, stock control procedures,
- Annd also, regulatory requirements and financial controls.
Entrepreneurial and innovative
- you will find solutions where others see roadblocks.
- You will create opportunities and facilitate business to flow.
- You will create momentum.
- Excellent communicator – you will be able to get your point across in a constructive and persuasive manner.
- You will be able to build relationships internally and externally and get people to buy into your ideas
- Calm under pressure – we operate in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be the calm head that ensures progress is made even in difficult situations.
- Your performance will not be impacted by stressful situations.
- Results orientated and committed – we are a tight-knit team, and we are delivering big things.
- We don’t clock-watch but need everyone to focus on output and have 100% commitment to finding solutions to deliver against their goals.
- Team builder and leader – we have grand ambitions.
- We cannot deliver on them alone. You will be able to build a world class team both by effectively assessing and developing our existing people and hiring additional high calibre players to support our growth
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ENGEN GHANA LIMITED NEW JOB
Interested applicants should forward their applications & CVs to [email protected]
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5 TH AUGUST 2022
- All applications must be submitted to the email address provided and, in the manner, requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana