Exciting Career Opportunity at BAT
The Assistant Corporate Finance Manager (ACFM) is responsible for providing finance support for the delivery of sustainable profit growth to the Group’s shareholders through robust financial analysis, accountability in the execution of day-to-day finance & tax transactions while supporting the maintenance of a robust control environment and leading improvement of financial discipline and reporting for the markets in scope. The role involves team management responsibilities and requires a strong ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
Reports to Senior Corporate Finance Manager
What You Will Be Accountable For
Operations/ Professional/ Business
- Firstly, Maintain accurate and complete records of financial performance of the business units and provide insightful analysis to support decision making.
- Secondly, Ensure various elements of working capital (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash & Stock) are proactively and effectively managed to support optimum business operations.
- Thirdly, Drive the compilation of the IFRS & Companies’ Act compliant annual statutory financial statements for external audit and manage the audit process to successful completion.
- Firstly, Proactive & robust engagement with Internal stakeholders, including cross-functional and cross-market colleagues to ensure internal process consistency and a robust control environment.
- Secondly, Proactive & Robust engagement with External stakeholders; including Tax Authorities, External Audit, Distributors & Suppliers to maintain compliance track record and ensure alignment to business objectives.
- Lastly, Manage team members (2 X Finance Analysts) and provide direction on priority activities whilst maintaining a healthy team dynamic and ensuring their development.
- Full optimization of SAP and Excel capabilities to improve productivity and efficiency of tasks within the team.
- And also, Review and benchmark processes and proactively provide initiatives to enhance performance.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- To begin with, Post Graduate University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, with a preference for CIMA/ACCA/CA qualification.
- Then, 3 – 5 years Finance/Accounting experience, preferably in a multinational Finance environment, and 1-2 years Management experience
- Also, Good knowledge of local Tax regulations
- Additionally, Effective negotiation, communication, and presentation skills to interact with people at all levels in the organization (and externally)
- Moreover, Ability to self-direct and be proactive
- Afterwards, Manage teams and drive a healthy work culture.
- Last but not least, Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Finally, Good knowledge of SAP ERP and the BPC reporting tool.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Be vigilant – BAT will never ask a job candidate for money for any reason, including paying for visa, work permits or pre-employment checks. If someone invites you to apply for a BAT role and asks for payment for these types of activities, it is not a legitimate BAT job.
Closing Date : 19th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications