Exciting Career Opportunity at Guinness Ghana
Job Title: Reward Manager
The purpose of this role is to support the business in attracting, retaining and motivating our people with a driven reward package, clear and transparent reward principles, and great reward communication. This role does this by partnering with stakeholders across Diageo to implement reward policies and programmes and build reward capability.
This role seats in the global reward COE structure and will be a member of the West Africa Market Reward team. The role holder will partner with our businesses in Ghana and Cameroon. They will deliver against the strategic reward priorities for Ghana and Cameroon across all elements of total reward (compensation and benefits) and be the key point of contact for HR Business Partner and Talent Engagement teams.
Alongside leading on priorities for Diageo in Ghana and Cameroon, the role holder will also be involved in broader West Africa and global reward projects and activities.
As part of the West Africa team, and with business partnering accountability for Ghana and Cameroon, this role will work on reward programmes and projects that cut across multiple business units and countries. This complexity, combined with a large group of collaborators at all levels of seniority, means the ability to build great relationships, handle competing priorities, and to understand how to get things done in a matrix organisation is critical.
With unionised populations in the organisation, the role holder will lead on both the reward strategy and priorities for this group, alongside the strategy for the non-unionised population.
Takes a leading role on Reward projects and activities for Ghana and Cameroon and engages with stakeholders to reach desired outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you will need to build strong and effective relationships with Market Reward colleagues globally, Shared Services teams, Executive Reward, HR Directors & Business Partners, Employee Relations and Talent Engagement teams.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
Alongside the West Africa Reward Manager, drive the West Africa Reward Strategy. Will lead, drive and deliver Reward projects and activities.
Delivers expert support, mentorship, and recommendations across total Reward areas – including but not limited to benchmarking, salary management, job evaluation, merit budget planning, sales compensation, total reward communication, employee benefit management.
Provides analytical insight with commercial focus to drive ongoing and new compensation and benefits programs and participates in the design and development of new programs, policies, and principles.
In conjunction with the HR community, key member on delivering the Annual Reward Cycle (ARC) process for the Diageo population in Ghana and Cameroon. Ensures consistency of approach with clear communications.
Builds reward understanding and capability in HR Business Partners, Talent Engagement, people managers and employees to enable the attraction, retention, and motivation of our people.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Strong demonstrable track record in Reward.
- Given the complexity and dynamics of this role, Reward experience in Ghana and Cameroon, and with global populations would be an advantage, as would experience with unionised populations.
- Great analytical skills are essential, along with the ability to work with sophisticated data and to draw insights and recommendations from it. Equally as important is the ability to bring these insights and recommendations to life for a broad range of collaborators in an engaging and easy to understand manner.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with a broad range of partners.
- Proven commercial experience and the ability to prove that they understand the commercial agenda.
- Can work under pressure and to work autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to deliver impactful communications materials and achieve clarity and understanding of Reward with varied audiences.
- Sophisticated excel skills.
- Degree or professionally qualified.
Closing Date : 15th August. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana