Exciting Career Opportunity at WebFX
ROLE: Research and Development Tier 1 Support Specialist
WebFX is a proud Google Premier Partner with 4 offices in the US (and another one on the way!) as well as an office in Guatemala and one soon to be in South Africa! We are continuing to expand worldwide and would love for you to be a part of that! In fact, we doubled in size in the past 5 years and are projecting to once again double in size and be a global, publicly traded tech company by the year 2030 – operating in every continent, servicing clients globally. We currently have talented team members across the globe (representing 13 Countries) who work remotely full time and have done so for 10 years.
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time. Sound like you? Great! Keep reading:
Why Choose WebFX
We’ve been named the #1 best place to work in our headquarter’s home state of Pennsylvania for 7 years in a row and offer the same culture and benefits to our global, remote team members. Along with a very competitive base pay, we offer company profit sharing, performance bonuses, On-going learning bonuses (yes, you get paid to learn!) and time zone differential pay. World class digital marketing training, long term career track, Health Insurance (including dental, vision, remote doctor, etc), and there’s seriously a ton of other benefits! To name just a few:
- If you’re located in one of our operating countries (Guatemala or South Africa), this is a Full-time (non-contract based) position. Either way, WebFX offers long term stability to all of our FXFamily members. In fact, many of our global/remote team members have been with WebFX for 9 years and we’re hopeful you can be too!
- We put our people first, it’s as simple as that. You’re never on your own – when you run into inevitable challenges, we’re there to support you along the way!
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and team members due to consistently low turnover rates that are simply unheard of in our industry, because again, we put our people first.
- Fully Remote or hybrid/in-office options if you prefer and are within commuting distance of one of our international locations (Antigua, Guatemala and Cape Town, South Africa).
- Fully equipped in-home office setup including computer, dual large monitors, headset, seriously fast internet, generator and more!
- Be part of a rapidly growing company that at the same time only partners with clients who share our values
- Unrestricted access to our dozens of proprietary softwares/platforms our internal R&D team has developed for our team’s exclusive use, in addition to access to the many 3rd party tools and softwares we utilize internally in order to WOW our clients. You can learn more about just some of our proprietary tools here!
- Merit-based promotional structure
- We have a very strong commitment to giving back globally – in fact, it’s one of our values here at WebFX. As a member of our FXFamily, you get to be a large part of that simply by achieving your goals – since 2014, we’ve committed to donating globally through our FXBuilds program. You can learn more about that here!
What You’ll Get
- World-Class Training and Ongoing Career Development
- No matter your level of experience, our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program is provided for all new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
- From training with our Award-Winning Sr Developers, Designers and Project Managers to access to countless industry leading online training resources/courses/tutorials to getting experience with nearly 1,500 different clients with various platforms, digital services and in every industry you can think of (and then some), our training program is simply unrivaled!
- Training doesn’t stop after your initial training period, we offer career development training and monthly Lunch-and-Learns with our state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and more!
- FXLearns program – where you get incentives for taking advantage of our countless industry training resources
- After 1,500 clients, we’ve been able to truly master our processes and procedures – you will be trained on all of those – no need to develop how to do things (unless you want to help us continually improve that process!) – because we refuse to ever stagnate, we are always pushing the envelope to make those processes 1% better too!
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250% over the past 3 years both locally and globally, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant if you’re meeting or exceeding position performance metrics. We believe in growing and promoting our internal team first and foremost. In fact, 95% of our promotions are internal! All team members have a very clearly defined progression path, so you know exactly what is expected of you so you can put your career in your own hands. And what’s more, you’re not expected to know it all – we believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise – so while we will purposely challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else – from link building, social media, web design and web development. So you can truly master your trade.
Our goal is to hire on 50 team members over the next 36 months in South Africa and setup a satellite office with remote working still an option.
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Pre-employment testing is required.
- General Knowledge
- Fluent in English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming methodologies
- Likes to get things done, highly efficient
- Commitment to delivering high-quality communication, and bug fixes to users
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, dedication to quality, self-motivated
- Enjoys solving problems
- Customer-centric mentality, highly empathetic to users
- Obsesses over details
- Enjoys writing processes and making technical concepts more consumable for their audience
- Ability to understand prioritization/urgency level
What You’ll Do
- Ensure all information necessary to the ticket has been completed by the requester- fill in any gaps by gathering information on your own, or if we must, follow up with the requester
- Test site bugs yourself and confirm if you’re able to replicate
- Assign/triage helpdesk ticket to the right team member to execute on the fix (will have flow chart for knowing who to send to)
- Update application documentation, processes and standard operating procedures
Publish in-app guides/documentation answering frequently asked questions
- Complete and close out tickets independently, when possible (i.e. Tier 1 support troubleshooting)
- Manually test new features and bug fixes
- Clearly communicate when Requests need edits or additional information
- Report on weekly KPIs: ie. tickets received, tickets completed, etc.
- Report on guides/help docs analytics / usage
The core position hours will have 4 hours of overlap with our standard Monday through Friday – 8AM EST until 4PM EST/New York Time Zone in order to accommodate our clients’ schedules, with additional options to fulfill the full work week within your time zone (Depending on the hours you select, you will receive additional pay for overlapping our hours)
Compensation: Negotiable, based on experience
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications