Front Desk Agents
- Manage online, phone and in-person room reservations.
- Welcome guests, check them in, distribute room keys and explain the hotel’s amenities.
- Take payment from customers.
- Respond to guests’ issues and complaints in a friendly, timely manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of S.H.S certificates
- Certificate in Hospitality Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years working experience, working experience in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills / verbal communication skills
- Affable personality, integrity, and high emotional intelligence
- Good time management
- Active listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Observant and attention to details
- Professional competencies in IT
- Well-spoken and confident
- Compassionate and understanding
- Problem-solving skills
Location: Ada Foah
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, stating clearly the position applying for, CV, copies of certificates, two passport-sized pictures and two names of referees to the address below:
The HR Manager
Aqua Safari Resort
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING