Fully Funded 2023 UNICEF Internship
Begin your Career with the 2023 UNICEF Internship program. Applications are open for the 2023 UNICEF Internship program. Thus, students who missed he 2022 UNICEF Internship program can apply for the this one. Interested applicants should note that the Internship is open to students seeking to study for their Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral degree programs.
This is a great opportunity to join a Team of Worlds largest organization. It is important to know that UNICEF works under United Nations. there is no IELTS requirement for the Internship program. Also, there is no need for applicants to submit proof of working experience.
The internship program is among the highest-paying internships in the World. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries. Students above the age of 18 can apply for the internship program.
Applicants having graduated within the past two years qualify to apply. This is a fully-funded internship program. Hence, all expenses will be covered. They include:
- Firstly, air tickets
- Secondly, a monthly stipend
DETAILS OF FULLY-FUNDED 2023 UNICEF INTERNSHIP
- Institution: UNICEF
- Internship Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Available for: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: Open
- 2022 Procter & Gamble Internship
- 2022 Fully Funded International Diplomat’s Conference in Baku, Azerbaijan
- 2023 Fully Funded GIFT South Korean Internship Without IELTS
Why Choose UNICEF Internship?
There are numerous reasons, why international students should choose UNICEF internship. Below is a few of them:
- Firstly, the internship opportunity is available worldwide.
- Secondly, all qualified applicants can submit their applications through our website.
- Also, UNICEF provides students and recent graduates the opportunity to get direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work.
2023 UNICEF INTERNSHIP BENEFITS
- Firstly, successful applicants will get Monthly Stipend.
- Also, UNICEF will take care of Living Expenses
- Additionally, there will be a One-Time Lump Sum, given as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Who Qualifies for 2023 UNICEF Internnship?
Applicants interested in applying toe internship program must meet the following requirements:
- To begin with, interested applicants should be Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Secondly, applicants must be admitted into an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme. Or applicants should have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Thirdly, applicants must be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Also, applicants should be fluent in the working language of the office you are applying to.
- Additionally, applicants must have excellent academic performance. It must be demonstrated by recent university records.
- Importantly, applicants should not have any immediate relatives working with UNICEF.
How to Apply?
The application process is online and very simple. The application process is indicated below:
- Applicants should complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, as well as a Cover Letter via the link below
- Firstly, visit the official website HERE.
- Afterward, applicants should select the Contact Type “Internship” by clicking HERE.
- Finally, applicants should Select Position Level “Internship: HERE
Also, For more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.