Gardener-cum-Cleaner Job at the High Commission for Pakistan
The High Commission for Pakistan invites interested candidates to apply for the following position: Gardener-cum-Cleaner
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Must have relevant skill and basic communication in English
How to Apply for Gardener-cum-Cleaner Job at the High Commission for Pakistan
Applications including CVs and copies degrees/certificates may be submitted through email: of [email protected] by 25th June, 2022. Moreover, The post for which application is submitted should be mentioned in the subject. Previous experience of working with international organisations / diplomatic missions will be given weightage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Gardener-cum-Cleaner Job at the High Commission for Pakistan appeared first on NewWebGh.