Golden Africa Ghana Employment Opportunity
Job Title: Area Sales Executive
Support our sales & marketing team in achieving sales target whiles increasing the depth and width of distribution in Takoradi and Tamale.
- Firstly, Generate potential leads and mop up orders with existing customers.
- Secondly, Conduct and achieve periodic assigned sales target.
- Thirdly, Embark on regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activities and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales.
- Moreover, Timely preparation and submission of market report to Area Sales Manager.
- Additionally, Update distributors with new company policies.
- Furthermore, Create and maintain a professional relationship with customers and distributors.
- Then, Liaise with our Accounts and Logistics department for payment documents, supply of products and smooth delivery of products to customers.
- Also, Attend to all customers feedback and report to Area Sales Manager.
- More so, Increase the depth and width of distribution by increasing the number of both retail, wholesale and distribution outlets.
- Afterwards, Prompt and timely settlement of Key Distributors claims.
- Last but not least, Conduct retail census whilst focusing on modern retails and institutions along with general trade.
- Finally, Maintain effective utilization of POP materials.
- Managerial Competence
- Ability to Organize, plan, control and monitor.
- Possess leadership skills.
- Ability to meet set targets and deadlines.
- Critical thinking
- Technical Competence
- Ability to conduct market research on sale/marketing coverage and competitors’ activities and make a report.
- Ability to generate potential leads and mop up orders with existing customers.
- Team Player.
- Good communicator.
- Ability to resolve conflicts.
- To begin with, A bachelors degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Then, A minimum of 4 years’ experience in sales preferably field sales in FMCG sector.
- Also, Experience in field sales of Soap or Detergent product will be an advantage.
- Moreover, Good command over spoken and written English.
- In addition, Ability to communicate in respective local languages will be an advantage.
- Afterwards, Proficient in IT – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Lastly, Must possess excellent salesman skills.
How to Apply for this Golden Africa Ghana Employment Opportunity
All interested applicants should forward their CV’s to [email protected] for consideration. All CV’s sent should reference job card number and indicate the preferred location.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 27 August, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana