Head, Internal Control.
- Company: PwC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professional as the Head, Internal Control.
The Head, Internal Control would lead strategy development and ensure a strong internal control environment through the development, implementation and standardisation of policies and procedures and
Enhance the reliability of financial reporting and drive the effectiveness and efficiency of unit’s operations
Required Education and Experience profile
- Minimum of 12 years’ post-graduation experience in Internal Control/ Compliance/ Audit within Financial Services or related sector with at least 8 years in a managerial role
- Minimum of a first degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related discipline. A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Relevant professional certification/ membership of a recognised professional associations in Ghana or abroad is required
- Experience in providing strategic leadership in internal control for a financial services or similar organisation in a developing economy
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the regulatory environment for the financial sector (e.g., BoG requirements)
- Evidence of excellent leadership, goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
- Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage: Strategy and Organisational Design, Information Technology, and Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected].
The role being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.