HR Assistant Needed at Evergreen Tours
We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. The HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
The HR Assistant must be able to:
- Firstly, Assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and Duties
- Secondly, Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resource Executives
- Thirdly, Compile and Update employee records ( Hard and Soft copies)
- Moreover, Schedule examinations by coordinating appointments
- Additionally, Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Furthermore, Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting and printing information.
- Then, Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Also, Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Afterwards, Processes payroll and assists with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Last but not least, Produces and submits reports on general HR activity.
- Finally, Schedules meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
Qualification Required & Experience
- A successful candidate should have three to five years of experience in order to effectively perform the role of an HR assistant.
- They should be well-versed in employment regulations and payroll practices.
- Having good communication and coordination skills is essential for this position.
Location: Madina, Accra
How To Apply For HR Assistant at Evergreen Tours
All qualified applicants should kindly send their cv’s via: [email protected] indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail.
Closing Date: 27 August, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana