Job Announcement – Manager: ACET Business Transform at African Center for Economic Transformation
The African Center for Economic Transformation (ACET) is an economic policy institute supporting Africa’s long-term growth through transformation. We produce research, offer policy advice, and galvanize action for African countries to develop their economies, reduce poverty, and improve livelihoods for all their people. We are the pre-eminent African organization advancing African solutions to African challenges.
- JOB TITLE: Manager-ACET Business Transform.
- REPORTING LINE: Head, Private Sector Development
- LOCATION: Accra
Reporting to the Head Private Sector Development (PSD), the ACET Business Transform (ABT) Manager will be responsible for the general management of the ACET Business Transform which comprises both the accelerator and incubator programs. The ABT Manager is a deputy to the Head-PSD and will have additional responsibility for supervising the work of Country Program Coordinators for the ACET Business Transform.
- Specifically, the ABT Manager will be directly responsible for the management of the program by performing the following functions;
- Then, Manage the development plans of a portfolio of SMEs undergoing capacity and business development under the ACET Business Transform program;
- Also, Work with technical experts and mentors to deliver capacity development agenda for the SMES Coaching, Mentorship, Technical Assistance, Managerial Support, Investment Readiness and Investment Advisory workstreams;
- Moreover, Track and monitor the development process by highlighting key learnings and challenges unique to the portfolio being managed and specific companies;
- Then, Review and update the program content;
- In addition, Develop and manage a monitoring, evaluation, research and learning plan;
- Afterwards, Oversee the quality and risk management of the program;
- Last but not least, Work with other PSD staff to deliver on common areas under the overall program;
- Finally, Any other tasks to be allocated by the Head – PSD and ACET senior management where required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Social Sciences or relevant degree;
- A minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in a commercial entity, management consulting or advisory firm;
- Relevant experience of Private Sector Development in both policy and implementation capacities.
- Considerable experience in managing an accelerator or incubation program;
- A qualification/certification or strong experience in project management and reporting.
How to Apply for the Manager: ACET Business Transform at African Center for Economic Transformation
Interested applicants should email their CV and an accompanying Cover Letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the position to [email protected] The closing date for the receipt of applications is Thursday, 30 June, 2022.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please refer to our website www.acetforafrica.org for the full version of the job announcement.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
The post Job Announcement – Manager: ACET Business Transform at African Center for Economic Transformation appeared first on NewWebGh.