Job Opportunity at a Microfinance Company
A Well-established Microfinance Company requires a results-oriented person as the General Manager.
- To begin with, Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full-service office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Company’s objectives.
- Furthermore, Develops new deposit and loan business; provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation
- Additionally, Achieve the targeted revenue, profitability, risk control, loan objectives and sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Finally, Demonstrated ability in long-term strategic planning and business plan development
- Firstly, University degree in Banking Finance, Economics or other related field. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the Microfinance sector
- Secondly, Knowledge of BOG regulatory framework of the Microfinance sector Experience in managing and administering operations of Microfinance institutions at an executive level
- Then, Experience in credit operation, risk management policies and procedures Practical knowledge in developing and implementing marketing plans, tools and HR strategies
- Lastly, Strong report writing skill
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at a Microfinance Company
Send CV and application by email to [email protected]
Closing Date : 27th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications