Job Opportunity at TRM Labs
At TRM, we’re on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people. And also, Our next-generation technology, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime with unprecedented scale.
As a Deployment Strategist, you will work closely with our Cryptocurrency Businesses and Financial Institutions to enable their success, and act as a trusted advisor.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To begin with, Act as trust advisor to customers as they implement our tool within their processes.
- Then, Answer advanced product questions.
- Furthermore, Build and deliver demos to new and existing customers.
- Moreover, Conduct training sessions to ensure the product is meeting customer needs.
- Also, Be the “Voice of the Customer”, and provide feedback to the product and engineering teams.
- Afterwards, Ensure high customer satisfaction and reference-ability.
- Additionally, Monitor customer usage, detect meaningful trends, and execute strategically on those trends.
- Last but not least, Identify customer churn and mitigate effectively.
- Finally, Establish a regular cadence with customers that will allow you to understand customer goals and proactively solve problems.
Some of the traits we value:
- Experience working on a compliance team for a cryptocurrency business. Understand the requirements needed to build a Compliance Program for a Cryptocurrency MSB.
- Experience with virtual currencies and blockchain analysis.
- Experience structuring problems and identifying the most critical issues to prioritize.
- Exceptional and consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively for technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Lastly, Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment.
TRM Labs is a blockchain intelligence company that helps financial institutions, crypto businesses and government agencies detect and investigate crypto-related financial crime and fraud. However, Our products are trusted by leading companies including PayPal, Visa, FTX, Uniswap, Anchorage, and federal agencies such as the FBI and IRS. Every day, we tackle challenges in data engineering, data science, and threat intelligence to advance our mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
But, To accomplish our mission, we have raised nearly $80M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, Citi, PayPal, Block, Tiger Global and Bessemer. Therefore, Our team is made up of world class experts from the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, US Treasury Department, McKinsey, Coinbase, and top-tier tech companies.
Moreover, TRM is a remote-first workplace, with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC and London. We are looking for people with grit, passion, and humility to join our global team.
- Impact Oriented Trailblazer – We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- Master Craftsperson – We execute efficiently to achieve goals through good judgment, velocity, and grit.
- Inspiring Colleague – We elevate team performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positive energy.
Our Employee Benefits
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA, and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Paid time for vacations, volunteering, sick leave, and generous parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Professional learning and development stipends
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Also, Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at TRM
Closing date: 31st May 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications