Job Vacancy At Kintampo Health Research Centre
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for appointment as Research Officers at
Kintampo Health Research Centre, Kintampo, Bono-East Region
Join a collaborative and dynamic team of academic and research experts to generate data for public health policy.
An opportunity for motivated research driven graduates to enhance their career,
develop strong data collection and management skills, and work with national and
international experts in malaria research.
Work with Clinical coordinators based at 8 selected sentinel hospitals of MVPE,
hospital ward staff and field surveillance teams spread across six regions of Ghana
(Bono, Bono East, Ahafo, Central, Volta and Oti Regions).
- Maintaining the sentinel hospital register of study participants
- Draw up weekly work schedule
- Visit home of study participants to obtain consent and ascertain their residence and
- Liaise with the data management team to resolve queries with appropriate resolutions
- Appropriate filing of all study documentations.
- Timely response to all data queries.
- Strong cooperation with internal and external monitors during periodic visits at
- Write progress reports
- Management of clinical study supplies and logistics with appropriate updates and
- Support Clinical Coordinators at sentinel hospitals
- Perform other assigned duties in line with KHRC.
To be eligible for this position, you must possess the following:
- BSc/MSc in related Public health discipline
- Experience in health facility and field-based data collection will be an advantage
- Must be Computer literate with experience in electronic data collection
- Must possess good writing and reporting skills
- Ability and willingness to work in any location of KHRC Research.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Remuneration will be according to Ghana Health Service standards.
Eligible applicants should submit hard copies of the following documents to the address
- Cover letter
- Detailed Curriculum vitae (including the name and address of two referees)
- Copies of academic certificates
- A valid professional License is required.
All documents should be submitted according to the order above.
Applicants should submit their applications to the following address:
Kintampo Health Research Centre,
P. O. Box 200 Kintampo Bono East Region,
Closing date: Not later than August 16, 2021