JOB VACANCY FOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
We are looking for a suitable applicant to fill the position of ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
Applicants will be required to show high qualities of integrity, sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in Administration;
- Firstly, Organize and administer records, progression and graduation eligibility of all students within the school’s systems; report on trends, students of concern and other areas as needed.
- Secondly, Liaise with the College Counselling Office and be responsible for meeting transcript collection and production deadlines.
- Thirdly, Collect previous school transcripts and evaluate to meet USCIS, school and college admission standards.
- Moreover, Collect, maintain and report student records within FERPA guidelines (i.e., grades, registration data, transcripts, mid-term verification, athletic eligibility, academic probation) and associated audits.
- Additionally, Prepare GPA data and identify Honor Roll, High Honors and Academic Probation student categories each quarter.
- Furthermore, Aid in the maintenance of the school database.
- Then, Manage data including accurate records of graduates and entry/exit information.
- Also, Manage daily office email traffic, course changes and student/faculty inquiries.
- Afterwards, Collaborate with all administrators, faculty, IT staff, and clinical staff to facilitate and improve services to students.
- Finally, Provide evaluation data for various departments and develop enhanced systems for transcript production
Must have a Master’s degree in Administration, preferably, Masters Degree in Higher Education Administration.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY FOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
Applications and CVs must be forwarded to: [email protected]
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: 11TH AUGUST, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana