Job Vacancy For Data Scientist at BezoMoney Technologies Ltd.
BezoMoney is a high – growth startup and a market leader in building innovative and user – friendly financial solutions that make financial products and services accessible to the unbanked and underbanked.
The people here at BezoMoney don’t just build products – we create experiences and deliver happiness and convenience for the people that believe and trust in us. With a knack for innovation and disruption, we have created the kind of wonder that has amazed industries. Our superpower is in the diversity of our people, thoughts, ideas and our unilateral vision to make the world better than we found it.
BezoMoney is seeking to employ a skilled Data Scientist to join our FinTech – Data Analytics team to support our downstream Financial systems. In this role, you will get an incredible opportunity to use analytics and science to get insights from financial data, help develop our financial reporting systems, detect anomalies in data, and streamline reporting of various financial metrics.
You will work closely with senior leaders in Finance, Product, Operations, Engineering, and other partners on fast-moving, high-stakes problems. A deep analytical passion and the ability to complete key business priorities is a must for this role (financial knowledge is not expected to apply but is a plus). Your performance is measured by the insights you give, the effectiveness of communication, and the initiative to drive ideas and implement them into action.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
- Firstly, Overseeing financial data analysis relating to the Payouts, Wallets, and Fees.
- Secondly, Work with Finance, engineering, product, marketing and other business partners in the mining and analysing of financial and transaction-level data to extract key trends and insights.
- Thirdly, Build effective visualisations to communicate data to key decision-makers. Automate manual processes and reconciliations.
- Moreover, Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data and analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Additionally, Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithm and combine models through ensemble modelling.
- Furthermore, Understand critical interdependencies across functions and divisions, and grasp the short and long-term trade-offs of business decisions.
- More so, Build models to detect anomalies and resolve financial imbalances; investigate and resolve data discrepancies between systems.
- Then, Explore FinTech systems/data to proactively identify and initiate process improvements for cost savings and efficiencies.
- Also, Plan and lead complex projects, prioritise tasks and manage stakeholder expectations appropriately.
- Afterwards, Be a trusted advisor to finance and product leadership.
- Last but not least, Communicate your findings to cross-functional peers and management.
- Finally, Get a deep understanding of the FinTech systems and data flows involved; document and train internal personnel to institutionalise the learnings of the data analytics practice.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Additional Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Experience working on analytics in accounting, finance areas
- Proven proficiency toward data storytelling and root cause Analysis using data
- Ability to build models to detect anomalies and resolve financial imbalances
- Ability to understand critical interdependencies across functions and divisions, as well as the short and long-term trade-offs of business decisions.
- Ability to work as a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with distributed global teams
- Highly results – oriented
- Openness to feedback, improving and iterating
- Energy, enthusiasm and flair to work hard and achieve ambitious targets
- Health Insurance
- Then, Transportation Allowance
- Also, Airtime and Data Allowance
- Afterwards, Employee Education Budget of $700/each year
- Lastly, Invitation to Employee Stock Options Pool (Performance – based)
How to Apply for Data Scientist at BezoMoney Technologies Ltd
Closing Date: 27 August, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
The post Job Vacancy For Data Scientist at BezoMoney Technologies Ltd. appeared first on NewWebGh.